Small Grants Program
Through the Small Grants Program, the North Central Alabama Affiliate funds:
- Local community programs and events focusing on breast health education (up to $1,000);
- Local breast cancer conferences designed to target the medical community and/or general public (up to $5,000);
- Travel scholarships for breast cancer researchers, professionals, patients and survivors attending, participating in, and/or presenting at conferences, programs, or roundtables.
- up to $999 for domestic travel
- up to $1999 for international travel
The Small Grants Program will not be accepting applications for the 2018-2019 grant cycle. Updates about this program will be posted here as they are available. Thank you!
For more information, please contact our Director of Outreach and Grants, Deanna Fowler, at (205) 263-1706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.