Small Grants Program
Through the Small Grants Program, the North Central Alabama Affiliate funds:
- Local community programs and events focusing on breast health education (up to $1,000);
- Local breast cancer conferences designed to target the medical community and/or general public (up to $5,000);
- Travel scholarships for breast cancer researchers, professionals, patients and survivors attending, participating in, and/or presenting at conferences, programs, or roundtables.
- up to $999 for domestic travel
- up to $1999 for international travel
The Small Grants Program will not be accepting applications for the 2017-2018 grant cycle.
For more information, please contact our Outreach and Grants Manager, Deanna Fowler, at (205) 263-1706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.